Blue Star Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blue Star Line

Blue Star Line

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome To The Captains Circle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kapn Jonah
Admin
Admin

Welcome To The Captains Circle Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Captains Circle   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:33 pm

Welcome to the Captains Cirlcle. This is where the ferry captains will find their Ship Log's, which is where they will record their experiences on Multiplayer and Missions. For members that are not yet captains,and want to be, this is how to apply:
Just make a post here, which 2 ships you want to become captain on: Freedom 90, Red Jet 4, Pride of Rotterdam, Titanic, Red Eagle, or the Water Taxi, and 3 environments you would like to sail in. At the moment you can not use NH ships, unless there si someone here with NH who would like to host our MP servers. If so, please PM me, so i can confirm that with you. at the moment i don't have NH, so sometime arround Christmas, i shall add some ferries to the fleet from NH.
After you apply, i shall add you to the captain list, and then you will be known as a privelaged member!

Last edited by Kapn Jonah on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bluestarline.iftopic.com
Captain Adams

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Captains Circle   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:23 am

can i have freedom 90, rj4, por?
Back to top Go down
Kapn Jonah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Captains Circle   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:28 am

absolutley!
Back to top Go down
schipper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Captains Circle   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:44 am

are vermaas and latitude not possible? they're not from new horizons.
Back to top Go down
schipper

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Captains Circle   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:53 pm

i would like the latitude vermaas and that little blue harbour tug, and for enviroments marseille rotterdam and hamburg.
Back to top Go down
Kapn Jonah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Captains Circle   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:24 pm

schipper wrote:
i would like the latitude vermaas and that little blue harbour tug, and for enviroments marseille rotterdam and hamburg.
Schipper, srry but this forum will soon be shut down, me and TJK have started a more successful compmay which can be founs at:
bluestarline.bestoforum.net
please join there.
Thanx,
Kapn Jonah
Back to top Go down
Graham Wilman

PostSubject: my ships and enviroments   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:07 pm

I would like pride of rotterdam, red eagle and harbour tug. The enviroments are port of rotterdam hamburg solent
Graham Wilman
Back to top Go down
Kapn Jonah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Captains Circle   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:44 pm

Graham Wilman wrote:
I would like pride of rotterdam, red eagle and harbour tug. The enviroments are port of rotterdam hamburg solent
Graham Wilman
please register here:
bluestarline.bestoforum.net
and then apply to become a captain on that forum.
thanx
Kapn Jonah
Back to top Go down
shipdude89

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Captains Circle   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:46 pm

i would like either Titanic or Pride or Rotterdam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Captains Circle   Welcome To The Captains Circle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Captains Circle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Star Line :: Blue Star Line Ferries :: Captains Circle-
Jump to: